We collect and use personal information in order to:
• Administer or carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
• Anticipate and resolve problems.
• Carry out tracking of sales.
• Create and inform you of products, services and competitions provided either by us or by selected third parties that you may be interested in, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes and allow Data Processors to do the same.
In order to carry out the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, details of your visits to the website and any transactional information in relation to order fulfillment. We may ask you for this information on the website during the registration process or at any subsequent point. We will not keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for our purposes.
In order to take advantage of some of our services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the service for which the information was supplied.
We may disclose your first name and last name, to selected third parties. The purpose of this is so that a record may be kept by the third parties from who you may have purchased items. It is a condition of your use of our services that you agree to this disclosure of your data.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless:
• We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
• We, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers
will be one of the transferred assets.
We give you the option to decide what emails you receive from us.
Our emails which provide you with information about offers, new products and other things that we think may interest you or crownprinters customers generally.
• The emails that we send concerning activity on your crownprinters account (service emails), specifically:
• To remind you of your account
• To remind you of unordered items in your online basket
• Surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with crownprinters
Should you wish to, you can opt out of receiving emails. While we do our best to act on your preferences as soon as we can, please be aware that it may take up to 14 days for changes to your preferences concerning emails to take effect. Please note that transactional emails that we send you – that is, emails that we need to send you relating directly to your orders and purchases from crownprinters– are unaffected by your preferences and emails.
When you visit crownprinters we send cookies to your computer, or similar device, which are essential for shopping with us and useful for storing your user preferences. They also help to prevent fraud by providing a way of recognising you so that only you can access your phone and personal data. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
We aim to keep our records as accurate and up to date as possible. If you would like to review or change the details that you have supplied us with you can either amend your details directly by going to the 'My Details' section of your homepage of the website, or by contacting us using the details below.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use. We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or by going to the 'My Preferences' area of the 'My Details' section of your homepage of the website. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How to Contact us:
or write to us at
Vaughan Close, Rochford, Essex SS4 1TL